Game of Thrones || 02x05 || 03x08 requested by levioosing
it’s really fun sitting on tumblr watching my mental health deteriorate for hours
“Somebody threatened to shoot me once. That was pretty gangster, I guess. I don’t know how serious he was, but he said he was going to go home and get his gun and shoot me. And then I ran like a coward, which is not very gangster.”
Game of Thrones Challenge: 1 gifset per episode
1x04 Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things
Aphrodite: What do you find attractive in a partner?
EYES. I could stare at pretty eyes for days.
Ares: If you had to fight someone in a duel, what would be your weapon of choice?
IS MAGIC AN OPTION? Like I want to do a rehearsed series of movements and have Fire, Ice, or Lightning come out of my hands and strike my enemies down. Or a mage’s staff would work too.
If it has to be an actual weapon, give me a gunblade.
( I’m basing this answer on my Final Fantasy knowledge lol)
Hephaestus: If you could learn a skill instantly, what would you choose?
Martial Arts. I want to kick ass and take names.
Since getting into ASOIAF, wolves have really risen up the list.
How can you resist these beautiful creatures??
Here’s one with a friend. I am cry,
Hera:Do you want to get married and/or have children?
Hmmmm…I think I do want to get married? I’m not opposed, but I’m nowhere near ready for seriously thinking about that kind of commitment either.
On the kids front, I’m also undecided. My rule will be ‘Never have more kids than you can raise by yourself’ if I do decide to take that path. At the moment, I’d like to have one daughter. Though whether I’d adopt or not is still something I have to think about.
Hermes: Where in the world would you most like to visit?
EVERYWHERE. I want to see every inch of the world. Someone take me travelling the world. I’ll write you fanfiction in return.
Apollo: Favourite song?
Ahhh, this is such a hard question! It really depends on my mood, but I have always loved ‘Bittersweet Symphony’ by The Verve. Perfect song is perfect.
Aww, thank you so much, anon! <3 I’m really glad you enjoy what I post. You’re so sweet to send this message. Thank you. :)
- A Rolex watch or a fancy car in a bad neighborhood. I am not the basis for a ridiculous victim-blaming metaphor based on theft. I am a person, not an object.
- Your sister or daughter or wife. I exist independently of my relationships with and importance to men. It is not wrong that I was sexually assaulted because I am someone’s daughter. It’s wrong because I am a human being.
- To blame. I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t want it. It doesn’t matter what I wore or if I was intoxicated or if I flirted. I never wanted this. No one ever would.
- A punchline. Rape is not a joke. Rape is not funny. If you think it is funny, it’s probably because you’re a rapist.
- Impure. I am not worthless or dirty or sullied. The person who did this to me is.
- An opportunity to play devil’s advocate. The devil has enough advocates. They’re called 90% of our society, and they’ve already said every single thing your puny, unimaginative brain could possibly think of.
- Going to be silenced. Not by my abuser, and not by you or anyone else.
…and she rules it by controlling the men of Earth.
She left the Earth to create her own kingdom, her middle finger in the air for Adam and for God. She left because she didn’t want to lay beneath a man when she knew herself to be his equal, she left because honestly Adam was shit in the sack. She left because being the demon queen was way more fun that sucking up to that dipshit. She left because she knew what she wanted and she took it, God be damned. She was Lilith, and we are her daughters.
in a bed of roses you must pluck out the thorns